Team London looks forward to seeing you for The Italian Job in Courmayeur, Italy in 2022!
Please click on the link below to register for Interbourse 2022. You can use the form to request additional information about hotels, airport transfers and other optional extras like guiding to the Vallee Blanche, guided off-piste routes and Heli-skiing.
You do not need to answer every section on the form at this stage ie. you don’t need your flight details or to have chosen a hotel etc to register! We will be in touch to check all your details as we get closer to the event. Do please fill in your personal information, along with which team you are in and if you have any extra requirements.
The London Committee will continue to monitor travel and other restrictions that could impact our event. Rest assured we will proactively do everything we can to make the event happen whilst prioritising attendees’ health and financial concerns.
To ensure a COVID safe event we expect participants to have been double vaccinated and be able to provide proof if necessary.
- The Interbourse registration fee is €550 for the week.
- The fee is payable on submission of your registration form but can be paid direct by you or by your team if that has been agreed.
- Please see T&Cs for details of cancellation policy
- If you require a lift pass there are several options depending on age (see Lift passes information below)
- We will be collating information for a printed Who’s Who and would be grateful if you could upload a photo and give permission for your details to be used in this way.
For Interbourse 2022 most people will need a Standard Courmayeur 6 day lift pass. This will cover Courmayeur and the La Thuile Away Day.
If you plan to ski further afield in Chamonix/Verbier you will need the Mont Blanc Unlimited lift pass. As a guide 2021 lift pass prices can be found here
If you have a more general enquiry, please use the Contact form.