Please click on the link to register for Interbourse 2021. You can use the form to request additional information about hotels, airport transfers and other optional extras like guiding to the Vallee Blanche, guided off-piste routes and Heli-skiing.
You do not need to answer every section on the form at this stage ie. you don’t need your flight details or to have chosen a hotel etc to register! We will be in touch to check all your details as we get closer to the event. Do please fill in your personal information, which team you are in, and if you are interested in staying on for City Ski Championships.
- The Interbourse registration fee will be €550 for the week (additional fees apply for City Ski Championships racing and Saturday events).
- The fee is payable on submission of your registration form but can be paid direct by you or by your team if that has been agreed.
- Please see T&Cs for details of cancellation policy
- If you require a lift pass there are several options depending on age and if you are staying for the City Ski Championships (see Lift passes information below)
- There is an option for you to register for the City Ski Championships on the form. The optional extra costs for racing on the Friday and/or staying for the full weekend can be found on the City Ski Championships page.
- We will be collating information for a printed Who’s Who and would be grateful if you could upload a photo and give permission for your details to be used in this way.
For Interbourse 2021 most people will need a Standard Courmayeur 6 day lift pass. If you want to stay for City Ski Championships you will need an extra day, so 7 days (or 8 days if you plan to ski on Sunday 31 January as well). This will cover Courmayeur and the La Thuile Away Day.
If you plan to ski further afield in Chamonix/Verbier you will need the Mont Blanc Unlimited lift pass. As a guide 2019/2020 lift pass prices can be found here
If you have a more general enquiry, please use the Contact form.