Deadline extended

Posted on

We have persuaded the Grand Hotel, our hub hotel, to continue to hold all the rooms without a deposit until the 25th of September. That means we have a little bit of extra time to get the registration numbers higher. Momentum is working to bring the other hotels in line so that no hotel deposits will be paid until the final decision is made and we are now resetting decision day to Friday 24th September. 

At the same time, we are discussing ways of making our ‘Interbourse lite’ initially lighter but remaining flexible, so it can grow once we have confidence about the global impact of COVID on the event.  This may mean for example that more of our functions will be focused around the hub hotel rather than at other places in town – all sensible to keep costs down and logical with so many teams choosing to stay there. (Want to be part of that party? Well there is still space for more at the Grand Hotel at the time of going to press.)

Numbers and FAQ’s follow – 

Registrations numbers  (since Monday) are as follows  

Total Registered 135  (+19)
Total Registration Paid 115 (+19)

This week’s frequently asked questions 

I’m having issues paying by credit card, what do I do? 

It seems one or two people have been struggling with their card payments – let us know and Momentum will get in touch with you directly to resolve the issue and take payment. 

Thank you to everyone that is registering – every single person counts! We will continue to keep you in touch and in the meantime we are working hard to make this happen! 

Jennie and the London Organising Committee 

News Archive